Warmer, better looking, safer and more durable. What’s not to love about our high-quality uPVC and roofline products?
Our loyal customers in Plymouth (and further afield throughout Devon and Cornwall) come to us with projects of all sizes. From freshening up rotting timber rooflines with modern uPVC roofline alternatives, all the way to designing stunning conservatories with cosy double glazing, we take care of it all.
Here for you
We know that choosing the right product for improving your home can be overwhelming. With so much choice and various price points to consider, how do you know you’re getting the best deal for your budget?
Our team is more than happy to help you come to the best decision for you. Our impartial recommendations are delivered with your unique position in mind. After all, what works for one customer might not be appropriate for the next.
We’d be very happy to deliver a no-obligation quote for you to consider. Call us today on 01752 696989 and we’ll get straight to work.
Stormseal peace of mind and reliability
In order to further prove that we’re the best, we’re long-standing members of Network VEKA, which means we’re continually assessed according to our customers’ feedback.
We’re an established, busy company so we supply and install plenty of high-specification uPVC windows, doors, porches and conservatories every single week. And we go to great lengths to ensure every single one achieves all of the very latest accreditations such as BSI, BBA, Secure by Design and ISO.
So, when you choose to work with Stormseal South West, you know you’re getting the best quality, unbeatable prices, and a firm commitment to 100% start-to-finish satisfaction.
What do we do?
Our expert home-improvements team is your go-to group for:
- Conservatories: Whether you know exactly what you want or you don’t know where to start, our conservatory design team can help you find the best options for your home.
- Ultraframe conservatories: These superb products are among the best in the business, so we’re really proud to partner with Ultraframe, offering a full design and installation service in Devon and Cornwall.
- Double-glazing: We only work with the best products, and our uPVC windows meet stringent industry standards for quality, energy efficiency and durability.
- uPVC doors: From upgrading your main entrance with a brand new uPVC door, to installing grand bi-folding patio doors, our vast selection of uPVC doors offers you fantastic choice and quality at unbeatable prices.
- Porches: We can help you design and create a brand new porch, adding extra space to your home which looks great and is built to last with the finest, most energy-efficient uPVC windows and doors.
- Roofline products: At best, old guttering and rooflines look unpleasant. At worst, they can cause significant structural damage. Our smart, durable uPVC roofline products are guaranteed to offer you a pristine, long-lasting finish.
- Guardian Warm Roof: Your existing conservatory roof can be quickly and smoothly transformed into a superior solid tiled conservatory roof without need for alterations to your existing structure, fixtures or fittings such as door frames and windows.
Why choose us?
When it comes to upgrading the look and feel of your home, there’s so much more than just budget to consider. Sometimes, dealing with vast multi-national chains can leave you feeling like just a number. But choosing to use an independent trader might well lead to disaster if they end up being less skilled than you’d hoped.
If you want your investment to pay off, you need local, expert professionals who take the time to care.
The team at Stormseal South West is packed with decades of experience, unbeatable qualifications and the most reliable, industry-recognised insurance policies. In fact, we’ve won several awards for the quality of our service.
Further to that, we recognise that inviting a team of professionals into your home isn’t always the most convenient option. And that’s why we go to great lengths to train our team in the art of friendly, polite efficiency, planning out project timeframes which suit you and your busy schedule.